We are a Charity Job portal based in London advertising Charity roles and we are looking for a talented & creative blogger / content writer who will produce a series of data-driven articles and blogs. We offer a platform for self-expression and creativity as well as online exposure.
You must be able to produce articles between 500-600 words, and we require at least 4-5 articles per week on myriad topics surrounding the Charity space, such as:
1. Employment topics – Job search, Interview tips, Workplace, charity work
2. Political issues – Politics and Charity, Government Policies
3. Charity News – Own views and thoughts around major charity news or issues or policies and laws across the UK and the world
4. Charity Events – Job fairs, Fundraising events
5. Copy-writing – For emails to be posted to clients and internet content on the site
6. Ad-hoc subjects – Other topics around Charity and Social Organizations that may be required as part of the role.
*You will need to have excellent written and verbal English skills, preferably at (undergraduate level and above) or an equivalent experience; multilingual preferred.
*As part of the role you will need to research articles, create new content and edit written materials to create exciting and original content of interest for the readers;
*You will need to take keen interest on general topics and news and events and have own views around the issues.
This would be ideal for blogger who wishes to work flexibly and contribute regularly to a large reader base for a successful and exciting website both established within the UK, and internationally. In return, we will pay you a competitive salary per article or blog.
You will be required to meet in person for 1 hour in Canary Wharf, London every week for which travel will be reimbursed.
If the role suits you and you have a flair for writing or blogging then send us examples of your written work (2 articles or blogs or a web-link of your blog on any of the above topics), a short CV telling us about yourself, and why you think you will be suited as a Charity blogger / content writer.
Send in the above documents at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 14-Feb-2016